I always take some time off from quilting customer's quilts at this time of year. After the busy Fall season, it restores me and keeps me from getting burned out. Just like a busman's holiday, I enjoy doing the same thing as I do all year, making quilts, but for my own projects.
I have begun the New Year piecing and quilting quilts for The 'Bags of Love' charity project that the Horsefly quilters have become involved in. I have one finished, including the binding. Another one is cut and the blocks are pieced, but I still have to assemble and quilt it. While cutting those out, I decided that my granddaughter Adrienne would like this style of quilt and I have cut enough fabrics for the blocks to make her one too. I will post some pictures soon.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment